Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally Teething

After three months of thinking that Brennan is teething, we finally think we're getting the real deal now. He's been chewing everything in sight, even more than before. His fingers are particularly tasty to him. He's also not too keen on having anyone touch his gums and they are finally starting to look white. With all of this teething fun, I decided to get him some teething biscuits and he sure had fun with them!

During his biscuit eating session...

And after the biscuit eating session! I think these will be a special occasion treat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi,
I loved the new pictures on the Blog! Welcome to motherhood and teething biscuits!! You have discovered the secret: never buy them!! The children love them, and parents think they are a BIG mess! I used to keep them for special occasions - like when Daddy has Brennan. Brennan gets cuter every day; I enjoyed the pictures of your mother and Brennan. I should have told you before, but didn't think of it. Both David and John teethed late. Dave was almost a year before he started, but then had a full set in just a few weeks! Love, Judy