Friday, June 20, 2008

A Walk in the Park

It was a great day to enjoy some beautiful Richmond weather! This afternoon, Brennan and I (Naomi) decided to hit the park for a little while. So, off we went to Deep Run Park, which is not far from our house. We walked around the lake a couple of times, saw some geese and ducks on the lake and up close (there were a lot hanging out by the path and walking across it right in front of us!), and checked out the baby swing. It was Brennan's second time in the swing and he seems to enjoy. He was pretty mellow as I pushed him, but he wasn't crying so I take that as a good sign. All in all, it was really nice to be outside, getting some exercise and enjoying the afternoon out with my boy.



No comments: