Sunday, December 17, 2006
and now for something completely different...
It's been a month since I ranted about EvangePen, EvangeBall and Scripture Aids and now I have a new product that has attracted my spite: Frosted Flakes. Not the original Frosted Flakes (hereafter "FF"), but the 1/3 less sugar variety. What are they hoping to accomplish here? They should call this product "Corn Flakes with a Tease". They are so incredibly far from the glory of the original FF that they do not deserve to carry the FF name. Tony the Tiger should appear on the box as a shaved wet kitten. I think the 1/3 LS FF should be terminated immediately and be relegated to the same product hades that now holds New Coke and Zima. But that's just my opinion, as one who holds sugar in very high regard. (And for the record, I've only ever had one cavity in my life).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey John
Gotta say, I enjoy the rants. They usually bring much needed laughter to my day. Heard Naomi's good news. I've been meaning to call but it's Christmas at target so I get home and just drop into a semi-coma until it's time to go to bed.
Later
Sara
Oh, and try this one from the produce department....
Low Carb Potatoes.
Yup, they really do exsist. Really, what's the point?
Post a Comment