Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mommy Date

Even though I'm with both boys pretty much all day every day, I don't really get the luxury of much one-on-one time with either of them, so I have to be intentional about finding ways to get more time with each boy. Our local library hosted a "Superhero Night" last night with all kinds of fun activities for kids, so I decided it was time for a Mommy Date with Brennan. He and I headed off for our date and he had a blast. He colored a mask and made a cape, completed a scavenger hunt, did a Superhero obstacle training course, and scooped up kryptonite. Now, Brennan is not much for doing anything dress-up, so I was pretty impressed when he asked me if he could wear his mask and cape. I was even more impressed by the fact that he loved wearing them both and has been wearing them around the house today. He's our little Super-Brennan!


No comments: