I was thinking the other that it feels like I've been pregnant forever. But John reminded me of just how much has happened in our lives since getting pregnant--moving, John's job loss, and just having a two-year-old around.
We are definitely excited to meet this new little one and see what he looks like and what his personality will be like. How much will he be like Brennan, and how much will be uniquely him? What parts of John and I will be in this little one? Will he live up to the meaning of his name? Yes, we have officially decided on D2's name. But you will have to wait a bit longer for that big announcement!
1 comment:
Oh so exciting! We love seeing your pics and hearing your hearts here dear friends. You guys are precious to us! Naomi, you're looking great!
Much love to all four of you!
in Christ,
the Ks
Post a Comment