Other random notes of interest: I'm enjoying being on the blog now. While I enjoy the fact that Brennan is discovering his world, I am decidedly not enjoying the fact that he has now learned that I have glasses and hair, both of which he attempts to grab every chance he gets. Brennan is doing GREAT with sitting up (for long stretches at a time!). We are looking forward to going to Pocahontas State Park tomorrow to go swimming and enjoy the great outdoors. We are excited about taking Brennan to a fireworks display tomorrow night, but are unsure of whether he will like all the noise. Maybe we'll be watching this year's display from the car?

Since he was nicely decked out in his Minnesota Twins onesie today, I had to capture the moment. I've been discovering that Brennan is usually all smiles until the camera comes out. Then, he will smile for a second and turn his head away, or he puts on this super serious face. Oh, well. I'll keep trying to get more smiley boy photos!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're on the blog, too, since we're getting more regular updates! :)
Post a Comment