Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Party in Rio
The movie "Rio" is a HUGE hit in our house. Both boys love watching it
(and so do the adults). There is a great soundtrack to it, and Owen
absolutely loves the music. His favorite is a song called "Hot Wings (I
Want To Party)". As you can see from the video below, he really gets
into it! He loves to bounce on the trampoline and will wait on the
trampoline during the movie for a song to come on. If the trampoline
isn't readily available, he bounces as high and best as he can on the
floor. It's become more fun to watch Owen watch the movie than to watch
it myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how the exuberance of the jumping changes with the tempo of the music! What fun and I am sure it helps mom with him getting all that energy out.
Post a Comment