Saturday, May 09, 2009
Little Book Lover
Since I love books and reading so much, it's definitely my desire that Brennan also grow up with a love for books. So far, I think it's working! He loves books and can sit for quite a while flipping through the pages of his books looking at the pictures. He has recently started telling himself the story in his special way when he flips through his books (his current favorite is "Good Night, Gorilla"). It's also been fun to head out to the library, which I love to tell Brennan is the happiest place on earth, where we get tons of books for his reading pleasure. I've also recently discovered that our local library does a Mother Goose story time on Saturday mornings for kids up to 24 months. With me working in the mornings during the weeks, I haven't been able to take him to story time during the week, so this has worked out perfectly. The first week we went, it was not pretty. But this week, Brennan behaved MUCH better and really seemed to enjoy being there. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment